Pets are more than just animals; they are family. As pet parents, we always want the best for our furry friends, especially when it comes to their health and well-being.
Many of you know, Ceili The Puppy is my baby. But… the fact of the matter is, she is no longer a baby. As I write this, she is now a senior dog at 9.5 years old. While her personality is that of a puppy, it is important that we also take care of her body by feeding it nourishing food with proper supplementation.
With the rise of innovative health supplementation for pets, one product that has garnered attention is Pet Biocell.
What is Pet Biocell?
Pet Biocell is a liquid supplement designed specifically for dogs, cats and horses. The primary ingredient in Pet Biocell is a 7x patented and clinically researched nutraceutical consisting of collagen/HA matrix technology. This technology supports joint and skin health in pets, much like how it works for humans – I wrote about collagen supplements in detail HERE.
It has been said that this company came out with the pet biocell after learning that a customer had given the biocell pure (made for humans) to her sick cat who was dealing with major joint issues and hair loss from chemo treatment. After her cat was on the product for approximately a month, the cat’s hair started growing back and the joint mobility was improved. The company got wind of this miraculous news and found out the molecular structure of the collagen for cats, dogs and horses was similar to that of humans.
Biocell has been the subject of multiple double-blind clinical trials in the area of joint and skin health and published in peer-reviewed scientific journals. Canine, feline, and equine joint cartilage composition is almost identical to that of the human articular matrix, which is the reason why the product is efficacious and safe for our pets.
- 1. Joint Health: As pets age, they can develop joint issues, leading to reduced mobility and discomfort. Pet Biocell claims to support joint health, potentially reducing the risk of such problems or alleviating existing ones.
- 2. Skin and Coat Health: A shiny coat and healthy skin are indicators of a pet’s overall health. The collagen/HA matrix in can promote better skin hydration and a shinier coat. Many small breeds, like my baby shih tzu, tend to have skin issues such as sebacious cysts or dry patches – this has helped tremendously.
- 3. Bioavailability: The liquid form ensures that the supplement is easily absorbed by the pet’s body, ensuring maximum benefits.
- 4. Eye health: Many small dogs tend to have eye issues, especially shih tzus. The organization of collagen fibrils is largely responsible for transparency and refraction of cornea, lens and vitreous body, and collagens present in the sclera are largely responsible for the structural strength of the eye.
- 5. Digestive health: Remember, collagen is not only beneficial for anti-aging properties, but also digestive health. The same concept applies for pets.
How to Administer?
Pet Biocell is a liquid, making it relatively easy to administer. You can mix it with your pet’s food or water. However, always follow the recommended dosage and consult with your veterinarian before introducing any new supplement to your pet’s diet. It’s always a good idea to introduce any new product gradually and observe how your pet reacts.
What animals can take this product?
Pet Biocell offers a promising solution for pet parents looking to support their pets’ joint and skin health. In the end, our pets are our family. They are our babies and rely on us to make the best decisions for their health. If you try it, let me know what you think!
Want to dive deeper into the clinicals and FAQs for Pet Biocell? CLICK HERE to learn more from the source.
NOT MEDICAL ADVICE