When Kate was recently in town and we experimented with the Ancestral Biocell Marshmallows, they were such a success that we decided to make biocell gummies on a whim to see how it would turnout. It came out pretty great! Check out the recipe below:
- Trays of gummy molds CLICK HERE to purchase
- 1 Cup Spindrift (we used raspberry lime)
- ¼ Cup Grassfed Bovine Gelatin CLICK HERE for discount link
- 2 TBSP Liquid Biocell Skin Collagen CLICK HERE for discount link
- 2 TBSP Raw Honey
- 1. Heat 1 cup spindrift on medium heat
- 2. Add raw honey to warn spindrift and whisk
- 3. Lower heat to low heat, add biocell skin
- 4. Scoop gelatin into the low heat mixture, remove from heat.
- 5. Keep whisking for 30 seconds
- 6. Add mixture to gummy molds (keep whisking as you are adding to the molds or the mixture may harden)
- 7. Refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours
Please note that these gummies aren’t sufficient to count as a full dose of biocell. Check out why biocell is different HERE!!!